We’ve updated Dropfort with a few bug fixes and a few new features. View the changes below, or log-in to check ‘em out.
- Event stream on project pages: newly triggered events will appear on the corresponding project page.
- Added help documentation for project site pages.
- Ensure that project status update calls create new node revisions. This will allow capturing historical data about site projects.
- Project short names are now only required to be unique within a group, not system-wide.
- Minor styling and theme fixes.
- Fix release workflow info file plugin to set proper Dropfort URL and force https.
- Fixed logout behaviour.
Be sure to check the “?” inside Dropfort to learn about new functionality as we add it.